Elocarry is focused on providing the best possible game cheating experience for the more safety-conscious customer. Safety being our number one priority, we cannot sacrifice performance for the expense of safety. There is always balance.
As a Script developer, your role would be to write champion scripts using our custom C++ based API system. You will also be required to debug and fix problems that may occur for champion script logic, awareness scripts and others. We have completely reversed League of legends, we have each part documented and examples are shown so there will be no reversal required on your part. You must be experienced in writing C++ scripts for League of Legends.
What you'll do
- Write in C++ advanced champion script logic.
- Able to deeply understand and debug certain areas that may require attention.
- Creating safe C++ projects that our customers can use within the script development space.
- Collaborating with lead development and executing difficult engineering handoffs.
- Working in an agile environment.
What you'll need
What you will need to be successful
- Strong knowledge of C, C++ and x86 assembly.
- Deep knowledge of how the game (LoL) works, understanding how logic should be for each champion.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Debugging experience within the script development space.
- Being positive to produce detailed reports and having a good work-life structure to be deadline-oriented, strong problem-solving abilities and organization are absolutely essential.
What we offer
- A company focused on growth and shared success, including bonuses and other incentives.
- Work within agile organizations unencumbered by politics.
- A fast-paced but fun team of passionate people.
- Unique projects and opportunities to jump ahead of the industry.
Perks & Benefits
- Legal indemnification.
- Company Team Building Events.
- Flexible, Work From Home.
- Competency is rewarded with a salary.