Elocarry is focused on bypassing Anti-cheat’s from EAC, BE and Riot AC. Currently, our major products are focused around the very popular MOBA, League of Legends. Our game cheats aim to optimize and safely bypass the anti-cheats that are put in front of them.
As a Reverse Engineer, your role would be to ensure all game cheating software sold under Elocarry is undetected and safe to use. You will be responsible to keep our software safe from EAC, BE and Riot AC anti-cheats. You must be experienced and have knowledge keeping game cheat .DLL’s safe from anti-cheats.
What you'll do
- Reversing Easy Anti-cheat, Batlleye and Riot Anti-cheat to allow our game cheat products to be undetected.
- Engineering a templating system for overlays across multiple different game engines.
- Creating a low-level C++ system to support multiple projects.
- Collaborating with development and executing difficult engineering handoffs.
- Working in an agile environment.
What you'll need
What you will need to be successful
- Strong knowledge of C, C++ and x86 assembly.
- Deep knowledge of low-level systems programming, including process injection, packet interception and memory scanning.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Dynamic and static reverse-engineering skills.
- Experienced with WinDBG, GDB, LLDB or IDA.
- Being positive to produce detailed reports and having a good work-life structure to be deadline-oriented, strong problem-solving abilities and organization are absolutely essential.
What we offer
- A company focused on growth and shared success, including bonuses and other incentives.
- Work within agile organizations unencumbered by politics.
- A fast-paced but fun team of passionate people.
- Unique projects and opportunities to jump ahead of the industry.
Perks & Benefits
- Higher than average Market Pay.
- Legal indemnification.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off.
- Company Team Building Events.
- Flexible, Work From Home.