Elocarry is focused on producing game-cheating products for the more safety-conscious customer. Because of this, Elocarry requires safety-conscious web developers who are data and safety-driven.
As a Web Developer, your role would be to produce custom applications that link between our software and our forum software. In this case, it’s Invision Community. You will be required to work using IPS’s REST API and produce your own APIs for our systems to work in harmony. You will need to be vetted by the ICO to ensure you follow strict data safety rules.
What you'll do
- Create custom applications that use IPS4+ REST API.
- Create custom API systems that link between both our software and our forum.
- Create data-driven PHP functions that link with our software and database.
- Be security-first-driven developer.
- Collaborating with development and executing difficult engineering handoffs.
- Working in an agile environment.
What you'll need
- Strong knowledge of HTML, PHP, and how REST APIs work.
- Able to convert PSD files to HTML.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
What we offer
- A company focused on growth and shared success, including bonuses and other incentives.
- Work within agile organizations unencumbered by politics.
- A fast-paced but fun team of passionate people.
- Unique projects and opportunities to jump ahead of the industry.
Perks & Benefits
- Higher than average Market Pay.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off.
- Company Team Building Events.
- Flexible, Work From Home.
- Sub-Contracting – Freelancing