Hello Mates! :)

kalol

Hello mates!
My name is Karol.

I come from Poland but I work and live permanently in the UK. The first platform I used was LeagueSharp. I remember spending a good time playing Kalista, Kogmaw or using a Graves exploit that could use "E" all the time. Later, like other scripters, I also used BOL, Elobuddy, GoS, Rift, Hanbot. However, they have never been as good as the first one.

I usually play with scripts for fun. My max division with scripts is D4, but at that time I was thinking I would win the game just by pressing spacebar. Now I have some more knowledge about the game and I am going to go a little higher.

I like playing ADC the most. My favorite champion is Ezreal, I think he is underrated on scripts, with good Q prediction is very strong. I like to play in the MID from time to time. Viktor is my favorite choice here. But I can't wait for Zoe, Qiyana scripts. 

I believe in the EloCarry project and I sincerely hope that it will be the best platform I have ever used. At this moment, the community seems very helpful and kind. I'm glad to be part of you.
Greetings,
Karol