Sup sup guys!!!!

Yo hello, 

I just got invited in today, and honestly speaking, am quite excited for what's to come. I'll be clarifying a little about me in this thread, so bare with me. So, I am currently a student in Germany, but I originally come from Malaysia, and am a Malaysian Chinese, which means I speak English, Mandarin, Malay and German, however I am only fluent in English and am pretty good at Mandarin. I am currently studying in a University in Germany (duh), but before that I was learning the German language for about a year before I started Uni. After all that time learning German, I am still no where near fluency, and still struggle understanding lectures.

TBH, I am super honored to even be invited to the community. Other than that, I have always been sort of a gamer since I was young. It started off with Maplestory, followed by Runescape, and then Sudden Attack. I started playing league because my classmates were suddenly all crazy about it, and I wanted to get in on the hype. I first learnt about scripting back in the days with L# during the BOTRK exploit, but i quit league shortly after that due to studies and life stuff. However, I started playing league again early 2019, and found out that the scripting scene was pretty much dead. That was until I found out about a kiting only script which does not involve any memory editing, which means it only clicks and presses attack key for you, which then led ultimately led me to EloCarry.

With that, I am happy to be able to help anyone that speaks any of the languages I speak, provided it is in my scope of knowledge.

Oh and I also do Calisthenics/Gymnastics as my hobby. If any of you do Calisthenics as well, HMU, I like connecting with people with similar interests as me!!!!!!

Guest lesbianquinn

Welcome. Glad to have you here! Just when I lost hope in the scripting scene, I was lucky enough to find about EC months ago & have been here ever since.

• 3 weeks later...

Yo nice intro. Just red that you do Calisthenics? What are your fav moves. I do Cali since 2k13. 

And where are you from directly in Germany? Maybe we can hit up for a workout and some scriptaction via Lan one day once Corona Disconnects from the German Server.. Yikes

2 hours ago, Blackseat said:

Yo nice intro. Just red that you do Calisthenics? What are your fav moves. I do Cali since 2k13. 

And where are you from directly in Germany? Maybe we can hit up for a workout and some scriptaction via Lan one day once Corona Disconnects from the German Server.. Yikes

Yoooo, well it says in my name haha I love doing the Planche and moves like One arm Pullups. Maybe DM me and we can discuss about all that further!! Nice to see another fellow calisthenics lad here tho haha