Update Thread - From December Downtime

14 hours ago, Doctorgames said:

the same scenario is getting repeated over and over, i am afraid that a lot of people will loose trust and faith , wish you all the best my dear friend 

I wouldn't say it's been repeated over and over. Maybe you have forgotten that we have came off the back of a 200+ days undetected streak?

To do this, takes time and lots of reverse engineering. We've been hit with some bad luck with a personal situation. But we'll be back on our feet, stronger than any other platform that's for sure.

11 hours ago, Goat said:

almost 90 days now, maybe we need to look into growing the dev team so that one person isnt causing months of delay?

Well the issue arises with the general economics of such business model that I have been sort of forced to go down for Elocarry, insanely great value for the consumer (when things are working) but when things are down and we need more manpower, it's hard to recruit with limited funds. Not only that, this space is truly limited with REAL reverse engineers who actually know what they are doing. We plan to combat this issue by supporting new games that we can sell to hire more security developers and expand Elocarry the right way.

• 1 month later...
  • Zlitz locked and unpinned this topic