Orbwalker is actually working as a charm. I think I never missed a minion on laning phase

This is my really honest opinion on EloCarry. I had some expectations about this platform so I decided to thoroughly check what can we do with it. This is gonna be long lecture about my gameplay experience, so take your time before you  read this! ^^

I am Diamond 1 mid main player without any scripts so lets say I wanted to check if I would improve using EloCarry or stomp with it. 
For first purpose I arranged Diamond 3 0 lp account and G4 account. On D3 I managed to climb up to d2 40lp in +-25 games with win ratio about 65%. On g4 account I won straight 8 games. I think this is quite good score considering  what contributed to winning games because there comes honest part.

Orbwalker:

Orbwalker is actually working as a charm. I think I never missed a minion on laning phase with fault of orbwalker. Target selector was almost always targetting what I would target manually.   On G4 elo I could  literally hold spacebar only and win a teamfight as an ADC. On D3 elo using " focus only selected target only" I was achieving the same effect. Being an ADC while using this orbwalking is a pleasure ^^

Prediction/Champion scripts:

Champion logics are quite enough for G4 elo, I was able to stomp them just by holding a spacebar. But there is a different story on D3 elo. Logics on almost every champion need improvements. Lucian and Cassio were fine tho, but other non-spacegliding champions that requires using spells are kinda behind D3 player. Prediction is behind too.
Admittedly, playing Lux on G4 was hella fun but against D3 players I felt I had to play the game as punishment. I preferred casting spells manually

Awareness/Activator/Evade:

On both Gold elo and Diamond awareness has everything to stomp enemies just by having more information. Having activator for instant cleanse/qss and others is an actual bless. Semievade is more than fine. I stopped catching stuff like flash + Thresh's Q because I knew where to run :d It saved my few games this way.

Conclusion:

As you can see I was playing ADC due to great orbwalker. I cant say combo champions are unplayable but I was set for fast climbing and I choose this way doing that.
I know that my expectations were ambitious but I believe it is fair to demand something after paying money. My expectations have been met due to ability to proggresievly climb in rank using EloCarry but it has long way before it get perfect.
Being undetected is the best part of EloCarry so is the performance. I didnt experience any sort of lags. Obviously there are bugs to get fixed but I believe constantly reporting them will make EloCarry bugless. 

General notes from me:

Orbwalker 10/10 - all I needed is here
Awareness 10/10 - all I need is here
Prediction 3/10 - definetly needs improvements, big improvements
Evade x/10 - after adding fully working evade the X is just 10, I dont think being Neo from matrix is what you need in league, dodging simple spells like Varus' R is more than enough.
Performance 7/10 - no lags and no fps loss but few bugs appear that may impact on game
Security 10/10 - Im not banned after blantantly spacegliding with 3.5 As kogmaw
Desing 8/10 - Its simple but I like it

1 hour ago, lulusekpl said:

snip

I know you haven't had your sub for a little bit now; just so you know prediction (and evade) has had an overhaul and more champions are getting released weekly. (Kayn, Diana, Graves, soon Lulu + Syndra). Hopefully you can try the new updates soon since theyre directly fighting against that 3/10! :v)

Edited by Sean