Devs actually know what they are doing!

Community & Support:
Well well well... I will start by saying that the community is by far the most one that I ever met in terms of userbase , very welcoming and friendly , in general here you will find people that you can easily communicate. The Devs of this platform are hardworking and that's something really noticeable , and now they are focusing in updating weekly with major updates rather than smaller daily updates , which imo this makes the progress to be seen more amazing ( quality updates over quantity )

Security:
I have used EC for 1 week and no problems on this part since the devs actually know what they are doing !

Performance:
As on this part , I didn't experienced any stutters or FPS drops , orbwalker is working as intended , can get insane cs/min with this and be focusing down that botlane with easy trades ( only played adc ) .  As myself not being a great player and just hold spacebar into every situation can say it does it's job , just prediction needs some improvement , also the champion scripts to be more customisable which I think they are gonna be in the near future ( ex : Twitch instead of using his E at 5 stacks to use when its killable etc... ) . Pro tip : if you are just looking to win just go kog and ezreal xd

Conclusion:
Well , as myself not being a great player at league ( played with the scripts in plat4-plat2 ) I can say that the tool it's doing the job that it's written , with the upcoming evade I can def say that Diamond elo is gonna be a joke with holding spacebar ;)
Mostly the platform gets it's points for the security , first of all this what I am looking for , a script  that it's gonna be undetected for quite some time , not bothering paying for accounts daily or stuff like that. 
All in all , very happy with the product , hope you guys will be keeping up the same pace and see ya in the rift :D