EloCarry Xerath Sig.

CALSHARKY

On 6/1/2019 at 1:28 AM, Awooken said:

Nice design. I personally am not into forum signatures but I think you did a decent job. The contrast between the text and the background isn't really there and the stroke/text shadow is too weak imo. 

I agree with what Awaken said.

On 6/1/2019 at 1:28 AM, Awooken said:

Nice design. I personally am not into forum signatures but I think you did a decent job. The contrast between the text and the background isn't really there and the stroke/text shadow is too weak imo. 

15 hours ago, sudsie said:

I agree with what Awaken said.

32 minutes ago, lesbianquinn said:

Great design, perhaps add some more contrast to the text. Maybe outline it with black?

lmao If I knew there would be all this criticism I would've actually put some effort into it haha, I only done it as a quick thing out of boredom

I'll be sure to come with something spicy when I can be asked to open Photoshop again :winkypepe::soontm:

7 hours ago, CALSHARKY said:

lmao If I knew there would be all this criticism I would've actually put some effort into it haha, I only done it as a quick thing out of boredom

I'll be sure to come with something spicy when I can be asked to open Photoshop again :winkypepe::soontm:

Didn't you save as a psd? Because adding an outline are a few clicks :p

But definitely well done overall

On 8/24/2019 at 9:16 PM, CALSHARKY said:

well cant wait to see ur next one