2 Torrentday invites giveaway (15$ each)

Guest xxx2000

Guest xxx2000

Hi guys. I have decided to giveaway 2 torrentday.com invites . Each invite is worth 15$. If you are interested you can participate in the giveaway . All you have to do is find out the meaning of the image i post below. First 2 persons with the closest answer to the meaning of the image will receive the invite. Giveaway ends in 48 hours from now .

PS: Torrentday.com requires you to maintain a constant 1:1 download-upload ratio. If you are someone who could not maintain it please don't participate in the giveaway as your TD account will get banned. (Torrentday is a popular site to download all the latest movies and tv shows worldwide)

Image:

2lca88n.jpg

TIP: If you are into spiritual science you will be able to find out.

Guest xxx2000
9 hours ago, zaschwyn said:

Man worshiping a lingam?

On 6/16/2019 at 12:21 AM, zYamamoto said:

It's a god from a religion

The giveaway has ended. zaschwyn has said the closest answer though lingam has  different meaning here. zYamamoto is correct about the god part. Congrats to both of you guys. You have won. Both please message me your email id so that i can send you the torrentday.com invite :)  make sure to maintain 1:1 ratio (you guys can post here that u received the invites after registering on the site)

5 minutes ago, xxx2000 said:

The giveaway has ended. zaschwyn has said the closest answer though lingam has  different meaning here. zYamamoto is correct about the god part. Congrats to both of you guys. You have won. Both please message me your email id so that i can send you the torrentday.com invite :)  make sure to maintain 1:1 ratio (you guys can post here that u received the invites after registering on the site)

Yamamoto is no more in the forum.

Guest xxx2000
On 6/15/2019 at 8:13 PM, CALSHARKY said:

its a man who loves his tree very much he himself planted the tree at a very young age it represents growth he collects flowers from the tree every summer and puts them in his pot as a reminder of where he came from

thats my take on it :dogekek:

@CALSHARKY congrats on winning...please message me your email id so that i can send you the invite :)  (free free to post here that you received the invite after registering on the site )

4 minutes ago, Revel said:

Yamamoto is no more in the forum.

my bad...ok, then the other winner is CALSHARKY !

• Revel locked this topic