Guess it is time for my Introduction

Guest DFWGuardian

Welcome :D and not going to lie, I was using one of the better CSGO hacks out there, and they had been UD for years. And got detected eventually. 

It's virtually impossible for a public hack to go UD forever. Eventually there will be at least a few bans. But if you can keep it from being every few weeks or months is the questions :3

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there! I'm currently using LA and I'm loving how it is! Apparently there was a detection recently that only hit a small amount of people, but they've seemed to patch out the detection and it's going pretty well. Plus they're releasing more cheats soon so I'd suggest purchasing a subscription now before price goes up (unless you don't necessarily care about the other games :shrug:)

You can trust Zlitz to take any detections seriously IF they ever happen. Riot will always try to take platforms down especially if they get popular enough regardless of public or private (Entropy as an example of a private script that got detected). It's a LOT more difficult to detect a private platform that has dedicated themselves to not leaking info and with how Zlitz is handling things in a very professional way I can only believe in this platform.

Edited by XavierFaux