Lets start :)

Hi i am doctorgames, i am 28 years, i am using scripts since 2013 starting from Bol then L passing through elobuddy then elosharp then L++ then hanbot and finally rift

what about u guys what is ur scripting history 🙂

btw i am real life doctor so my name represents my real life work and my hobby in my spare time  having master degree in hepatology, gastroenterology and endoscopy , any questions i will be glade to help 🙂

3 hours ago, Rychurd said:

Glad to have you here doc! We will need someone to help resuscitate all our users when they have a heart attack from the raw insanity that is EloCarry.:ec:

🤣🤣

3 hours ago, pivs said:

Welcome sir!

I'll contact you if I get indigestion from the stress of losing the game. :kek:

sure dyspepsia is my play field 😄

3 hours ago, MephistoPheles said:

:pog:I shouldn’t chug half a bottle of milk as breakfast and ask myself why my stomach is hurting right hahaha

welcome to the ec family :dreamy:

lol

2 hours ago, Leejey said:

Heyhey welcome doctor! :ec:

What kind of doctor are you? A doctor I visit in his office or something equivalent to a surgeon?

i amnot surgeon i am masterized physician with MRCP UK certification that care about problems and diseases involving the liver, stomach,intestine and rest of GIT tract, and perform also endoscopy and abdominal ultrasound. PM me if u need any infos 🙂 

Welcome man, I have a pretty similar scripting history too. Crazy how the years have just gone by so quickly after the first scripts.

That's a solid combination of med education. So besides your MD, does your Master's encompass hepatology, gastroenterology and endoscopy, or are they separate degrees?