This community so far

20 minutes ago, Kazzo1990 said:

I just wanted to let you guys know what i think about this community so far. Well, it is fucking great, almost everybody is chill, helpful and good with each other, keep it up! 🤗

Agreed. This is what happens when there is a sensational team HAND selecting who joins and who don't:pepelove:

Guest Nagels

It's usually really hard to maintain a forum that is only consistent of quality members, but Zlitz is doing a really good job of enforcing that and it's really showing in the current posts, whether its giveaways etc. I can assume it's only going to get better with what the future holds.

Hell yeah! I got a really good vibe from @Zlitz when we talked in VC and just seeing how he already manages another cheat I can only expect great things. 

I'm also surprised that at least one person recognized me from another old platform (Shoutout to @Burns may SR rest in peace).

But yeah! I'm loving this community and once EC finally drops I'm gonna expect a bit more activity like some in-house tournaments, small little challenges, and so on. I'm actually planning out a few challenges for potential giveaways/contests like "greatest improvements", but I wanna make sure there's no security issues(If saying which rank X person is would be a risk of ban or not especially if challenger gets reached) or if it's even viable to quantify (Like someone smurfing to dia+ vs someone who is actually iron getting to Gold+). Depending on what is allowed, I'll see if we can get little challenges going like that.