99% AFK account leveling

Petrichor

Leveling is extremely boring and time consuming, Either spamming 7 min 3v3 games until you want to kill your self or rushing 5v5 bot games for literal days. Heres the easy answer.   YUUMI

Yuumi was a meme as soon as she came out for being an "afk" champion. but she actually gets even better. This method wont be as fast as 3v3 games but it being 99% afk makes up for the lack of speed.

Fun fact, Yuumi w on an ally counts as you moving, and you only get kicked off if said person dies or backs. this is easily able to be abused.

Step one - buy yuumi on your new account. (can refund later to buy champs for ranked reqs)

Step two - Lock yuumi immediately in champ select.

Step three - Load into the game, 5v5 beginner bots (runes dont matter, although demolisher would be preferred ).

Step four -  turn down all of your in-game volumes EXCEPT for SFX to hear when the champ you are on backs (this kicks you off in the fountain)

Step five - Jump on any of your laners that arent literal bots.

Step six - AFK your way to level 30 one game at a time. tabbing in occasionally to hit w.

EXP boosts speed this up quite a lot aswell.   

(sorry for the horrible format, I've never made a guide before)

Edited by Petrichor

Wanna add that the xp difference between Intro bots and Beginner bots is sorta minimal now. Queue times in Intro are a tad bit faster afaik. I remember that Intro bots had a reduction after level 10, but from my experience, this isn't so much the case or maybe the reduction isn't as much as it used to be. If games last around 15 min, you'll get like 80xp ~ish and with fast queue times it's worth losing 5 or 10 xp. Idk maybe someone can enlighten me with some updated numbers.

11 minutes ago, XavierFaux said:

Wanna add that the xp difference between Intro bots and Beginner bots is sorta minimal now. Queue times in Intro are a tad bit faster afaik. I remember that Intro bots had a reduction after level 10, but from my experience, this isn't so much the case or maybe the reduction isn't as much as it used to be. If games last around 15 min, you'll get like 80xp ~ish and with fast queue times it's worth losing 5 or 10 xp. Idk maybe someone can enlighten me with some updated numbers.

From my experience 1-25 the longest que time ive had is ~~ 15 seconds usually less than 10, but I also use exp boosts so I dont want to waste wins on intro bots. The que times are similar though. Would need to be looked into further (games dont usually go over 15 mins in beginners either btw)

Edited by Petrichor
12 minutes ago, Petrichor said:

From my experience 1-25 the longest que time ive had is ~~ 15 seconds usually less than 10, but I also use exp boosts so I dont want to waste wins on intro bots. The que times are similar though. Would need to be looked into further (games dont usually go over 15 mins in beginners either btw)

I've had some bad luck with my queue times on beginner. Intro bots I've had a bit more consistent success. Probably just luck though.

Interesting approach, luckily I have enough smurfs over all these years that I should be alright lol. But to expand on this, you can probably use a non-invasive auto clicker to click onto spell casts like 'e' so you don't have to tab back in all the time except when you wanna reattach to someone. This would only work for spells that aren't targeted.

For me, since I'm lazy, I'd probably just drop a couple bucks on a lvl 30 and then grind out getting enough champs for ranked. Usually ends up being faster for me. To each their own, ya know!

Bots are pretty cheap nowadays aswell (4-7 Euro), so another option is letting your pc work overnight since you wont be able to use it meanwhile. Reason for that is, the most publicly available are pixelbots.

Edited by Leejey