What if Teamfight Tactics had Scripts?

Posting in Off topic because who knows if someone will make a TFT script, but here's what I would want if TFT had scripts

1. Awareness - I'd personally want a way to figure out who you'll be facing in the next stage. This can help plan ahead with positioning before the next stage!

-I'd also would like some item awareness like a sort of item prediction. Whether or not you'll get an item from a minion or knowing which item you'll get can really help with planning out stuff faster

2. Autobuy/Auto-comp - If you have a specific comp in mind or otherwise want the script to think for you (lol literally throw away brain.exe), then you can have the script auto buy/sell champs as needed, auto re-roll, or otherwise automatically do what you want so you don't waste a single second. Would be difficult to code, but we're just dreaming here

3. Exploits - This would pretty much open up the entire field of TFT by exploiting early high tier champs or specific items. Even exploiting economy would be amazing. Exploiting champion limits would just break the game and exploiting items for their stats would just make everything irrelevant. In the end, we'd love any exploit that's possible.

I honestly don't think anyone is gonna make a TFT script, but it'd be pretty fucking lit if we did. It's super unnecessary, but fuck it would be awesome!

Guest NotLikeThis

I think the most realistic thing would just be an overlay of data. Kind of like a hearthstone card reader so you know what cards they have already used. 

You could show champ pics and how many have been taken out of the pool in each out of how many total there are. Possibly names of the players and the synergies they currently have on their boards. Would also be pretty cool to just have the symbols of the synergies displayed on the boards of the minimap so you can simply know whats being worked on. 

Only other thing I could think of would just be an integration of blitz.gg data showing recommended items for champs on the field with whatever current items you have. 

Because of how every match is different and sometimes have to change your comp entirely to counter someone which takes a lot of decision making and quick thinking I don't see many automated things happening in this. 

Edited by NotLikeThis
Guest Azoth

I agree the most realistic/helpful would probably be a unit/comp tracker so you can see which units are on the board and the % chance of rolling another one. This might not even require a 'script' per se, if there are logs or something somewhere that can be read in real-time.

A basic auto-buyer/roller doesn't actually seem that difficult, if you just select the units you're digging for (perhaps from customized presets) and let it run. The difficult part would be when your board and bench are mostly full and either the script needs a load of selling logic, or pauses each time for manual intervention which kinda defeats the purpose of the script.

The highest level I think might still be practical is a positioning assist that looks at the other boards and determines target selection at the start of the fights, like marking hexes that would be attacked by X/Y of boards, hexes that would get pulled by the Blitz on that one board, hexes that would be safe from all boards, etc.

2 hours ago, TGOD2327 said:

how about not making a cheat for TFT because it is a garbage game seriously the most stupidest thing riot has done in a while!

MAKE LEAGUE GREAT AGAIN!! VOTE FOR PERMANENT URF!

It's the stupidest thing they've done since make League, but hey we still play either one XD

6 hours ago, NotLikeThis said:

I think the most realistic thing would just be an overlay of data. Kind of like a hearthstone card reader so you know what cards they have already used. 

You could show champ pics and how many have been taken out of the pool in each out of how many total there are. Possibly names of the players and the synergies they currently have on their boards. Would also be pretty cool to just have the symbols of the synergies displayed on the boards of the minimap so you can simply know whats being worked on. 

Only other thing I could think of would just be an integration of blitz.gg data showing recommended items for champs on the field with whatever current items you have. 

Because of how every match is different and sometimes have to change your comp entirely to counter someone which takes a lot of decision making and quick thinking I don't see many automated things happening in this. 

I understand your point completely! And yes I would totally love some stuff like that! We don't know how much is client sided so we can always realistically have some simple awareness where we wouldn't have to look for ourselves as well as some calculations, but there may be plenty of things that can be exploited that we simply don't know about. But yes, keeping expectations realistic is always the better choice while creating a theoretical cheat.

Guest Azoth
3 minutes ago, Leejey said:

I personally am not interested in playing TFT, and was actually quite confused it got so much attention in the first place

It's a new genre that became popular. Literally the same origin story as DotA, and I'm sure when that came out many WC3 players felt the same way you do.

I personally don't understand the intense backlash from certain portions of the League community. Don't play it if you don't like it, but it should be a good thing for Riot to make new games. Different teams work on different things, so it's not like TFT takes away from LoL. The company is called Riot Games, and for the past decade they've only had the one.  They already missed the very lucrative boat when it came to a mobile version of League.

1 hour ago, Azoth said:

It's a new genre that became popular. Literally the same origin story as DotA, and I'm sure when that came out many WC3 players felt the same way you do.

I personally don't understand the intense backlash from certain portions of the League community. Don't play it if you don't like it, but it should be a good thing for Riot to make new games. Different teams work on different things, so it's not like TFT takes away from LoL. The company is called Riot Games, and for the past decade they've only had the one.  They already missed the very lucrative boat when it came to a mobile version of League.

Yeah totally agree, I personally dont care about the mode/game, but I also dont mind it being alive