Your future ?

Guest HENRY135TH

Guest HENRY135TH

I know most of you guys and girls are way younger than me . I am curious if you guys and girls think about the future ? Goals , growth , financial growth , and Parenting.

It is like the famous phrase " If I knew then , what I know now !!".  Experience in life so to speak . I have made many mistakes before and sometime you wish to warn younger peeps about them so they do not commit the same ones,.  If you want to talk to someone I am here . Also remember this , Tough times do not last only tough people do...

Never think that you cannot do something because YOU definitely can .

Being general manager of the steel factory where I work. I am well profiled and I aim at that! I would very much like to travel and meet new cultures. Money does not interest me, but sadly to be able to do what I want, it takes a lot! So, that would be my biggest dream. What I think, I can meet

Guest HENRY135TH
8 hours ago, DeepTerror said:

Being general manager of the steel factory where I work. I am well profiled and I aim at that! I would very much like to travel and meet new cultures. Money does not interest me, but sadly to be able to do what I want, it takes a lot! So, that would be my biggest dream. What I think, I can meet

keep it up it all adds up in the end

My life is boring, I make mechanical drawings and structural analysis and that's going to be my life. It's pretty fun if you're into it though, everytime you have a new challenge and dumb sales department make your job a little harder by preventing you from using all the materials you need, while still forcing you to meet the requirements. I love my job, I just dont like working on a budget, should probably work for another company

Guest HENRY135TH
19 hours ago, Leejey said:

Job-wise I'd love to work as a trader fulltime. For me its still in the early stages of building a capital and learning the general market.

Relationship I totally don't know whats coming towards me, and I also dont have any plans yet.

keep at it   you will get the right person ., never quit !!

I honestly can't really see where my future is going...

I'm trying to make the best of my current time, but some things feel like its falling apart.

One things for certain, I'm gonna be saving up to purchase EC regularly. It'll be a way to bring in a nice source of income until I can find something proper to do.