Ello Everyone~

Hi everyone I go by the name Krimz, been scripting on league since BoL. I play LoL casually and usually like to ARAM and Urf. Been looking forward to Elocarry, but i definitely feel like we have other competitor out there since most platinum game i play there always a scripting xerath or vayne. So cant wait to smoke them with Elocarry.

Welcome to EloCarry!

I'm sure most of us are aware of detected platforms for sure which people buy cracked accs at X rank to duo boost a few games or so. It's a common tactic to make some extra cash, but only being able to play 3-4 games is NOT good enough. I'm also aware of other private platforms, but they either have a high price to entry or you have to know people who know a guy well enough to get an invite THEN you pay a high price to entry then pay a relatively affordable price to continue. Many scams are out there and there's just no way there's gonna be THAT many scripters being high key lest they're using a public/detected platform. Regardless, I hope you enjoy your stay!

Guest lesbianquinn

Welcome! I'm also looking forward to Elocarry just as much as you are. Let me know if you ever want to duo!

Edited by lesbianquinn