Zlitz God of Olympus

I wanted to make a public request to @Zlitz

As we all know, to be able to use the Alpha you have to be invited purely and exclusively by Zlitz.
What I wanted and I feel it would be good. Is that he, if he likes the idea (of course) Tell us (it doesn't have to be 100% safe) Some people who are well profiled to get Alpha.

For what purpose would you like this to happen?
It is not with the idea of, if it says who are well, to remain calm thinking that we are already inside. But more activity is generated in the forum and those that are not in the names that Zlitz gives. Be more active and put either proposals, guides or things like that to the forum to enrich it and that the wait is sweeter than just entering and someone says "When will EC be ready

I repeat that this does not mean that they are 100% we trust the names that he can give.

Without more to add, I retire. Greetings and all are excellent!

Edited by DeepTerror

I'v read this a couple of times now and I am not really sure what you are asking for?

Did you want Zlitz to list the name of people who are going to have access to the alpha? If so I don't know if this is 100% confirmed as the message said they would be PMing people about interviews on August 14th. Surely, until the interviews are conducted, he wouldn't be able to give any info anyway, unless he knows the people personally/mods etc...

As you joined back in May, I think you should be able to wait just at least until Wednesday and then you will know if you have been chosen or not. If not, hopefully we shall see some new gameplay vids so we know what to expect.

33 minutes ago, MrCamper said:

He leído esto un par de veces y no estoy realmente seguro de lo que estás pidiendo.

¿Querías que Zlitz enumerara el nombre de las personas que van a tener acceso al alfa? Si es así, no sé si esto está 100% confirmado ya que el mensaje decía que enviarían mensajes a las personas sobre entrevistas el 14 de agosto. Seguramente, hasta que se realicen las entrevistas, él no podría dar ninguna información de todos modos, a menos que conozca a las personas personalmente / mods, etc.

Cuando te uniste en mayo, creo que deberías poder esperar al menos hasta el miércoles y luego sabrás si has sido elegido o no. Si no, esperamos ver algunos nuevos videos de juego para que sepamos qué esperar.

I had no idea about August 14. Sorry if my request was not understood enough. I don't speak English very well. What I wanted was to say possible people who are well seen. No confirmations, speculation more than anything, I think I repeated that many times at the time of creating the post.

But yes, of course I can wait, even longer. I'm not in a hurry, I just wanted most active forum ( Personal desire )

I don't think he'll talk about who gets invited when we already know the criteria. We can at least confirm that the staff are invited or have access to EC for pre-alpha testing. 

In terms of just speculation, the most active in the community will probably get invited. As far as I can tell, the most active users usually will be posting meaningful, interesting posts. We want people to actually be using EloCarry so it wouldn't make sense to have people who aren't active in the community. Challenjours currently have the best odds because we are invested in the platform with our money, but that doesn't rule out the plebs because someone who is verified, no challenjour, with enough posts can get invited. There's also the "free challenjour" for those who post more than enough and actively helps the community and talks. This includes forums, memebox and voice chats. I'm pretty much regurgitating what Zlitz has been saying but that's pretty much all we need to go by. I'd like to believe I'll be invited along with cool people like Mephistopheles and so on, but maybe there's something I didn't do that someone else did that let's them get chosen over me. Regardless, I wish everyone luck!