XavierFaux's Question of the Day #2

Sorry I was busy yesterday! I couldn't really get on, but I'm back for today to do another question of the day!

Maybe it's good I give it a day to get answers so we're not bombarded with questions all the time, but I digress.

TODAY'S QUESTION!!! 

What's something you tried REALLY hard to like but just couldn't?

Personally, I tried to like green tea. I tried really hard to enjoy the green tea that all my friends enjoyed, but I never liked the taste. I don't know why, but anything green tea flavored (except for ice cream) was simply not something I'm gonna want to taste. I tried so hard and thought it was some sort of acquired taste, but it wasn't. It always shocks people that I don't like green tea, but I promise them I tried to like it.

Anyways, what about you guys? Curious to know what you guys tried to like but couldn't!

Also please be civil about this. There are things that we don't like and just shouldn't be forced to like.

Guest lesbianquinn

There was this cute girl back in high school that I lost my virginity to. I hooked up with her once and am forever traumatized by the smell down there. I tried really hard to like her because she was so pretty but simply could not, so I politely declined the next time she asked to hook up.

Edited by lesbianquinn

I agree with you on the green tea, as someone who is on a diet, and who can only drink tea variants and water.. green is by far the worst. But for me the most annoying thing was back in highschool my longterm girlfriend (3 years ish) was OBSESSED with homestuck, and kept referencing it. Eventually I broke and said I would give it a try and she got super happy. I hadent realized how long the damn thing was before hand and had to force my self to watch 10's of hours of this garbage. it was HORRIBLE. I finished the whole thing and dident enjoy a moment of it. more of a waste of time than league of legends LOL

Guest Viaggravated
4 hours ago, XavierFaux said:

Sorry I was busy yesterday! I couldn't really get on, but I'm back for today to do another question of the day!

Maybe it's good I give it a day to get answers so we're not bombarded with questions all the time, but I digress.

TODAY'S QUESTION!!! 

What's something you tried REALLY hard to like but just couldn't?

Personally, I tried to like green tea. I tried really hard to enjoy the green tea that all my friends enjoyed, but I never liked the taste. I don't know why, but anything green tea flavored (except for ice cream) was simply not something I'm gonna want to taste. I tried so hard and thought it was some sort of acquired taste, but it wasn't. It always shocks people that I don't like green tea, but I promise them I tried to like it.

Anyways, what about you guys? Curious to know what you guys tried to like but couldn't!

Also please be civil about this. There are things that we don't like and just shouldn't be forced to like.

That's nuts, I quite like green tea, it never crossed my mind that there's people that don't like it, interesting!

I tried super hard to like Yuri On Ice (an anime) since my partner and their friends really love it.
It's not like it's bad, but I just feel infinitely indifferent towards it, couldn't care less tbh.
The best part about the anime is all the food, other than that it's basically just a boring show.
I get slack for not liking it often enough that I've watched the entire thing twice just because I had to "make sure" z.z

13 minutes ago, Viaggravated said:

That's nuts, I quite like green tea, it never crossed my mind that there's people that don't like it, interesting!

I tried super hard to like Yuri On Ice (an anime) since my partner and their friends really love it.
It's not like it's bad, but I just feel infinitely indifferent towards it, couldn't care less tbh.
The best part about the anime is all the food, other than that it's basically just a boring show.
I get slack for not liking it often enough that I've watched the entire thing twice just because I had to "make sure" z.z

Yeah... that feeling was me with the second season of Free. Never ended up watching it and the stuff I DID watch just wasn't that important to me. Also never watched Yuri on Ice except for when my ex shared some pics of the anime with me. The memes are fine but I'm not super jazzed about the series.

Guest Viaggravated
Just now, XavierFaux said:

Yeah... that feeling was me with the second season of Free. Never ended up watching it and the stuff I DID watch just wasn't that important to me. Also never watched Yuri on Ice except for when my ex shared some pics of the anime with me. The memes are fine but I'm not super jazzed about the series.

It's like white bread, it's just bland. 

You really have to grab at straws to find many things interesting about it.

Pretty sure that's why they cater to the fans and had Viktor and Yuri kiss, instead of just implying something behind the scenes with them.

Just trying to hide the fundamental boredom that is the show, I guess.

Guest NotLikeThis

A bunch of different kinds of seafood. Love basic stuff like fish and chips but things like oysters and certain kinds of fish are just not for me.