My little introduction !

Guest Eveley

Guest Eveley

Hey guys ! 

I'm new here, and I guess that nobody does know me here, so I thought it would be great to do a little introduction of myself.

I'm french and I started scripting after the first L# banwave, with all the botrk fiasco and stuff. I was an adc main in d2 at the moment, and wanted to see how high I could get with scripts. After that I couldn't really stop scripting on league. I managed to get Master on season 5, but didn't really got higher because the game became really frustrating to me, so I sold the account.

I came back a few months later, but all the platforms were detected within a few months, so I couldn't really get to high elo, since I'm the kind of person that only plays a few games a week. And usually with friends.

I'm the kind of person that doesn't blatantly scripts, so I guess that going back to playing legit got a bit easier than some people. But I am now a poor support main stuck in d4. (well, actutally way less stuck than most d4 players lul, i don't really play much)

I didn't know what to say to introduce myself, so I did a little story of my league life !