XavierFaux's Question of the Day #5

Hey there! It's your favorite inconsistent QotD person! Life really has ways to make you forget to do this lol! But I digress... Anyways! Let's get on with the question!

What Makes A Person Beautiful To You?

I haven't had that many partners, but I do have people that I love a lot. Despite them not believing themselves to be beautiful, I definitely consider them beautiful. Sure, looks help a lot in terms of making one attractive, but a shitty personally definitely cuts into that for me. What makes a person beautiful to me is someone I can confide in with any of my secrets. Someone I can be my full self with. Someone I can laugh with at silly memes, jokingly/seriously flirt with, or otherwise someone who will accept me for who I am. Of course, I have my standards when it comes to looks, but I'm sure many of us do. It just so happens that being able to be myself around this hypothetical person is what really sends my heart going, making me see this person as beautiful.

Oh, but if we're talking purely through looks? Smooth skin and a good tiddy:ass ratio. I love me some big tid anime gfs, but you gotta have an equilibrium with the tid and the ass. That's just me tho. Also smooth skin is SUPER nice to touch. Long hair adds to the beauty, too! I don't really put too much emphasis on facial features personally since much of it can be fixed with makeup or otherwise. Natural > Plastic imo, but I wouldn't be upset if they did do plastic.

So what about you guys? What makes a person beautiful to You? Whether it's personality or looks, what makes you find them beautiful?

Hmm, that's a good question, what makes someone beautiful to me?

Hmm i think the main one would be when they invite me to an interview for some super secret scripts. 

But on a more serious note, personality wise it would be someone who is confident, self sufficient and kind. And physically wise it would be someone who is slender, with a nice ass and blue/green eyes.