hello all...and some questions

Guest harryt

Guest harryt

Hello all!

Harry here. I don't remember how long I've been scripting, a while though, at least since when BoL was still viable. It's been tough to find an active community that still has a working platform.

I've looked through a few threads and I'm still looking around so I'm sorry if some of my questions can be answered by looking around.

Can anyone give me more information about the state of EloCarry currently? It looks like things are progressing for an Alpha release soon, whats the ETA on that?

Is there anywhere to find more current media on the state of development?

Anyways other than that, who has watched The Boys?

Guest zaschwyn

Hi, EC is in Alpha right now and gearing up for its launch, currently about 22 Users are invited to use the alpha/beta and test, the official release is TBD, but most likely within the next month. For your inquiry on the state of development paying attention to announcements (here), the chatbox and the feature tracker (here). 

4 hours ago, zaschwyn said:

Hi, EC is in Alpha right now and gearing up for its launch, currently about 22 Users are invited to use the alpha/beta and test, the official release is TBD, but most likely within the next month. For your inquiry on the state of development paying attention to announcements (here), the chatbox and the feature tracker (here). 

No one has access to the cheat yet.

9 hours ago, zaschwyn said:

5 hours ago, Italy said:

No one has access to the cheat yet.

Best to say it's in "Pre-alpha" since staff apparently has access, but otherwise, normal users, Challenjour, invited or otherwise, do not have access yet.

17 hours ago, Rychurd said:

Not sure where you got that info from, we aren't quite at the point of staff testing. Vector is doing some final touches. He is a perfectionist and not willing to take any risks so that he is able to deliver the best product possible!

Oh man maybe I dreamed that staff had access... or maybe I misunderstood something. Sorry about the misinformation then!

But yeah! Vector is doing an amazing job and is putting in lots of work! I appreciate everything he's doing!

• 2 weeks later...