hi all

Guest themodernman

Guest themodernman

hi there,

happy to join the community. I've been scripting since season 2 with fpb, but I've gone through the waves that you guys all probably have (bol, l#, es, cs, bs, gos, rw, etc.) Have a fair bit of experience navigating the world of vietnamese/chinese scripters and dabbling with bypasses and resold platforms, but decided it's probably best to jump back into a semi-active community and be in the front-row seats to a new release.

I'm an NA mid-diamond player atm (w/o scripts, of course) primarily boosting as the season-end approaches. Have hit (grand)masters/challenger numerous times with scripts and am planning on making informational guides once the release occurs (if I get the invite, fingers crossed) on how to basically not get caught. Most of the tactics are what koreans used to continue using add-ons and evade detection/bans even while major scripting in NA was on its last straws.

outside of league, i work full-time, lift, and just netflix honestly. fun fact, I have sasuke's curse mark tattoo (saw a few naruto references amongst the userbase, lmao). also might be doing light graphics work as a way to meet the community, depending on how much time I get off this week.

anyway, yeah - thanks for having me!

Guest themodernman
On 9/14/2019 at 8:27 PM, pivs said:

Hey welcome to EC!

Enjoy your stay 🙂

Thanks! 

9 hours ago, XavierFaux said:

Welcome to EloCarry! I hope you're excited for release as we are!

Haha, I sure am 😛Spending 5 hours a day only to stay in diamond is too depressing 😥