I would like your help friends!

Hello ! First of all, I would like to apologize for my bad English. Since some things may be difficult to understand in what I will expand later.

I always worry about making money online. I never understood very well how it works, just as I never dared to do it. A few days ago I've been thinking about cheering myself up. But I am really very bad about this kind of thing. The most I did to make money using the PC was boosting people in lol in my region which is no longer interesting to me.

That's why I want to expand on some other ways to make money by investing time on the internet, whatever. Nor does it bother me to invest money and then earn more. With this, I don't want to say that I intend to become a millionaire. Just see if I can get a good profit even if it's to pay EC every month hahaha.

Some of you were encouraged to do it / does it? I would like to read your opinions or help! Thank you very much, I hope you are all well

Edited by DeepTerror

Im currently in the process of developing my own trading strategy, but that takes a whole lot of time and effort.

Main reason for that is basically the fact that you got to know the market and its behaviour. And sadly this is only really doable by actively watching over it a grand timespan.