No more interview

Zlitz

27 minutes ago, Italy said:

Very nice update, looks very professional.

I also like the idea of having more transparent requirements, good job !

+1 the idea of being more transparent about the invites is nice

2 hours ago, V01D said:

+1 the idea of being more transparent about the invites is nice

I agree with this as well and its probably something that has caused the most frustration. Although I know I will be more active once the system is live, I wasn't sure if I was being active enough to be invited in the first place.

6 minutes ago, MrCamper said:

I agree with this as well and its probably something that has caused the most frustration. Although I know I will be more active once the system is live, I wasn't sure if I was being active enough to be invited in the first place.

Well leaving the consumer wondering is exactly what makes a thrilling product, however we already know it's going to be fucking amazing so... :kappa:

These are great changes! Anything to help the community understand how to get invited and making the invitation process even easier while keeping privacy/security in mind will always be good!

You're probably right that we'll have way more time to bond when EC releases, but I do believe it's nice to have a one on one talk with the one and only @Zlitz. Regardless, I hope we can all have fun together! Maybe we'll have a good ol' EloCarry get together on release? Haha! Would be nice!