No more interview

Zlitz

Guest themodernman
2 hours ago, Rychurd said:

It's one thing to be active, It's another to be a positive influence in our community. Anyone can post daily but the ones that actually care to make the effort are the ones that have and will be invited. :dreamy:

Yeah, it's just a bit hard to actively and positively influence a community when the thing the community is built around (the scripting platform itself) is unreleased. 

That being said, the forums are still surprisingly active and it's nice that everyone is patiently/eagerly waiting :hype:

This is very good. Nobody's native language is English. We can't talk very well. Thank you  Zlitz. We expect more beautiful innovations.

I am a Turk and I have to google.translate. English education in my country is not advanced. When I talk to a stranger, I freeze. I wish there were only 1 language instead of different languages :)

Edited by Mahlastr
4 hours ago, Mahlastr said:

This is very good. Nobody's native language is English. We can't talk very well. Thank you  Zlitz. We expect more beautiful innovations.

I am a Turk and I have to google.translate. English education in my country is not advanced. When I talk to a stranger, I freeze. I wish there were only 1 language instead of different languages :)

I know how it feels! Haha

17 hours ago, Rychurd said:

It's one thing to be active, It's another to be a positive influence in our community. Anyone can post daily but the ones that actually care to make the effort are the ones that have and will be invited. :dreamy:

I think the same. Without detracting. Everyone here wants the same. But there are ways and ways to do it. For my part I like the idea of achieving it by contributing positive things to the mutual growth of the platform between users and administration. I think this is going to be a before and after in terms of how we enjoy the game when implementing the use of EC. While it is very nice to see that there are participatory people in terms of talk and others. Those who were not invited, do not stop trying and think about things that help other users. Whether sharing experience regarding certain things. Sorry if you don't understand the text much, google translator 1vs9

Guest Viaggravated
4 hours ago, DeepTerror said:

achieving it by contributing positive things to the mutual growth of the platform between users and administration

I like the idea of this, but it's super hard to contribute meaningful posts constantly, especially if you're trying to meet a quota :(

5 hours ago, Viaggravated said:

I like the idea of this, but it's super hard to contribute meaningful posts constantly, especially if you're trying to meet a quota 😞

I would agree it's hard to stay active when all of us have lives outside of EC. However, for the moments you ARE active, try to look for the most recent post and put some thought into your response. If you suddenly have an idea that the community might like, post about it! Even if you only get one day a week to do something, as long as you do it nobody can say you didn't try.

I'd also like to say, establishing your presence by taking some time to get to know other users as well as @Zlitz whenever he's available will help a ton to meet this "quota".

*NOTE* You won't always get the same results if the community doesn't seem to like your idea or post. We won't always agree on everything such as one of my earlier suggestions. In the end, we're all trying to get invited so it's best we try to contribute even if it ends up not working out.

TL;DR Post what you're thinking and get to know the other users! (includes threads when nobody's online and you gotta wait for others or Memebox when people are available to talk every so often!)