No more interview

Zlitz

4 hours ago, XavierFaux said:

I would agree it's hard to stay active when all of us have lives outside of EC. However, for the moments you ARE active, try to look for the most recent post and put some thought into your response. If you suddenly have an idea that the community might like, post about it! Even if you only get one day a week to do something, as long as you do it nobody can say you didn't try.

I'd also like to say, establishing your presence by taking some time to get to know other users as well as @Zlitz whenever he's available will help a ton to meet this "quota".

*NOTE* You won't always get the same results if the community doesn't seem to like your idea or post. We won't always agree on everything such as one of my earlier suggestions. In the end, we're all trying to get invited so it's best we try to contribute even if it ends up not working out.

TL;DR Post what you're thinking and get to know the other users! (includes threads when nobody's online and you gotta wait for others or Memebox when people are available to talk every so often!)

Well put!

It really is the quality and not the quantity that should count here, statistics doesn't say much about your contribution as 1 HQ post will always be worth more than infinite LQ posts. Engaging in the community will make the community better and that is really what we need 🙂

• Zlitz unpinned this topic
  • 5 months later...