Worlds 2019

Are you watching the wolrd championship? What are you think?

I am from Brazil and my representative team is Flamengo, that is a famous soccer team and now are investing in esports.

In my region, the common sense, is that Flamengo will be the best representant, from Brazil, in international championships of LoL, taking in consideration that during oldest championships Brazil always was beaten easily.

In my opnion, taking away top lane, againt Damwon, Flamengo played well and showed that are conditions to win, although they lost.

Against Royal Youth they won easily and it was awesome because of the provocative twitters that Royal made just after the group definition. My region is known because of trolls and after Flamengo win a lot of brazilians flood the Royal tweet and it was funny.

I do not know if you gonna understand, but the comments joking with Royal are the best. Royal Youth Twitter

Edited by luizbrtgms

I was gonna make a thread about Worlds actually haha

Personally Im supporting FPX to win Worlds 2019 but G2 is my favourite still, I just think FPX will take it but dont get me wrong I would love G2 to bring it home.

So far I've only watched a handfull of games since currentley I dont really know or care for any of the teams so far playing in the play ins. I hope DAMWON make it and to be honest Lowkey Esports just because I've heard they talk shit and I'd love some trash talk at worlds. I lost all respect for UOL when they played Heim bot that shit was a beta pick and for that I hope CG make it.

In the actual Groups so far though I think G2 win groups, FPX wins group Group C fuck knows we all know SKT are good but the LPL style is such a problem for LCK teams it seems and RNG are a crazy strong team. Lastly I actually think TL make it out but thats only looking at the 3/4 teams for the group and I only really see DAMWON being a problem for the rest of the teams out of the play in teams.

I did actually see Flamengo play and they weren't too bad tbh I remember it cause I was Brtt for the first time who is some sort of BZ superstar from what I gather haha and I had no idea flamengo was originally a football team coming over to esports

I am only supporting Flamengo, although I know, and all brazilian players, that if they pass through the first phase, it will be enough for us.

I think UOL will not pass through the playoffs of the first phase. They are the second in the Group A and pobably Damwon will be the first at the Group D. So, there is a chance that they play one against another  and in that case, Damwon will probably win.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2019 at 9:36 PM, Daviii said:

Just hoping EU performs well.

Me too, I feel like we always manage to perform better than expected but it always feel like they could've done just a little bit better. Fnatic really doesn't seem to be playing well atm, so we can only hope they step up a bit 🙂