The League Cheatos History.

Guest DayBreaK

Guest NotLikeThis

Yep there was the few year golden era of Sharp and in between found GoElite. Was definitely my 2nd favorite because of simplicity but still no where near in quality script wise to Sharp and had a lot of server issues which were annoying. (I used many in this list but liked these two most.) 

EC looks like the best of both those worlds though and I couldn't be more excited! 

Edited by NotLikeThis
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think there is too much praise towards L# because of the nostalgia.

Imo, GoElites was far superior than sharp (at least near the end of GoElites). But well, to each their own I guess.

Interesting. I was satisfied with BoL and never really looked into any of its contemporary competitors of that time. 
BoL, Cassiopeia was so fking good. If I ever get the opportunity to be part of the coding platform and I have time, then I would love to re-create that script.

There are also a few other platforms missing from this list, but you can argue they aren't too notable.

In no particular order...

EloSharp - Literally only had like a simple White and light blue logo and never released and I can't recall if they ever had proof that they had something working.

EloKnight - Promised to release then went absolutely silent, safe to say they cancelled before release. Was gonna be a slotted semi-private script iirc.

HesaEngine - GOD this was bad, but I tried it anyways because "maybe they can do something?" and I was wrong... it was never good and lead to Hesabot being discontinued shortly after.

Hu3Sharp - At least I think this is what it was called. They got C&D before they even released due to one of their devs having their real name on Github. 

And we also have other private competitors that I won't name because they directly compete with EloCarry and are currently functioning so don't want to advertise them lol.

22 minutes ago, XavierFaux said:

There are also a few other platforms missing from this list, but you can argue they aren't too notable.

EloSharp - Literally only had like a simple White and light blue logo and never released and I can't recall if they ever had proof that they had something working.

EloKnight - Promised to release then went absolutely silent, safe to say they cancelled before release. Was gonna be a slotted semi-private script iirc.

HesaEngine - GOD this was bad, but I tried it anyways because "maybe they can do something?" and I was wrong... it was never good and lead to Hesabot being discontinued shortly after.

Hu3Sharp - At least I think this is what it was called. They got C&D before they even released due to one of their devs having their real name on Github. 

And we also have other private competitors that I won't name because they directly compete with EloCarry and are currently functioning so don't want to advertise them lol.

EloSharp is still a thing. I'm not sure if this is considered advertising but I do use it from time to time as it's the same thing as banbot.

Guest DayBreaK
3 hours ago, XavierFaux said:

Right, i forgot HesaEngine. It was totally trash :kappa:

On 10/14/2019 at 10:57 AM, Zlitz said:

So far it has been a deserted one with many scams. :feelsbadman:

Really, don't know why it has been lacking so much quality. Before Riot actually started giving a fuck, there also wasn't really any amazing platforms and the quality was just so much lower compared to scripts/cheats in other games, but I guess when there was so many free platforms it was hard to finance anything really good. But now the scene is just almost nonexistent (atleast if looking for a UD script). It's gonna be interested to see how it develops in the coming time (and ofc :ec::hypers:)

1 hour ago, yodag566 said:

Really, don't know why it has been lacking so much quality. Before Riot actually started giving a fuck, there also wasn't really any amazing platforms and the quality was just so much lower compared to scripts/cheats in other games, but I guess when there was so many free platforms it was hard to finance anything really good. But now the scene is just almost nonexistent (atleast if looking for a UD script). It's gonna be interested to see how it develops in the coming time (and ofc :ec::hypers:)

There are still several platforms out there that I know of but of course they're private and veeeery pricey. 

2 hours ago, yodag566 said:

The amount of information available to client side is kinda skewed when you compare other games like FPS. 

On top of that, Riot has built decent amount of defenses to block all the public hacking platforms.

if you want to read up more on it, then i advice you read this article

https://technology.riotgames.com/news/riots-approach-anti-cheat