The League Cheatos History.

Guest DayBreaK

Funny how I've basically used and been a part of at least half of these, primarily the OG ones. Then I quit when L# fell apart, and then all the "private" platforms came out, but at that point most of the people I knew were out of the scene, so I couldn't find a good platform anymore.

L# was easily what revolutionized the scene due to its immediate improvements to performance over BoL at the time. Some might have considered it to be subpar (?), but I never got that feeling and consider it in high regard even without the nostalgia. I think what may have made my experience better is because I was writing assemblies to my own needs and barely had need for the AIOs and SBTWs that flooded the forums.

Hoping the best for EC, long may she reign lol

Edited by NitrogenX
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, NitrogenX said:

Funny how I've basically used and been a part of at least half of these, primarily the OG ones. Then I quit when L# fell apart, and then all the "private" platforms came out, but at that point most of the people I knew were out of the scene, so I couldn't find a good platform anymore.

L# was easily what revolutionized the scene due to its immediate improvements to performance over BoL at the time. Some might have considered it to be subpar (?), but I never got that feeling and consider it in high regard even without the nostalgia. I think what may have made my experience better is because I was writing assemblies to my own needs and barely had need for the AIOs and SBTWs that flooded the forums.

Hoping the best for EC, long may she reign lol

BOL sidesmth orbwalker and evadeee were just so much better than L#.

Also some script for Vayne and Cassio made by someody i dont remembver the name of were very great. Tbh L# was just more "optimized".

Edited by Italy
5 hours ago, Italy said:

BOL sidesmth orbwalker and evadeee were just so much better than L#.

Also some script for Vayne and Cassio made by someody i dont remembver the name of were very great. Tbh L# was just more "optimized".

You're thinking of Sida's orbwalker I'm sure since not only was it the best in terms of performance, it was the one script you can purchase while using BoL for free. It was only unfortunate that the detection was what held Sida back in terms of wanting to ever be used by me personally. Evadeee was just good and I was happy to have used it at least once. 

On 10/16/2019 at 5:13 AM, XavierFaux said:

You're thinking of Sida's orbwalker I'm sure since not only was it the best in terms of performance, it was the one script you can purchase while using BoL for free. It was only unfortunate that the detection was what held Sida back in terms of wanting to ever be used by me personally. Evadeee was just good and I was happy to have used it at least once. 

Evadeeee was done by weeeeeee right? The Russian at BoL.