What was your first league game like?

Well not including the bot games, I played Nami as a support during free week with some friends.

I was unaware that I was really a "support" so I stole kills and didn't understand the concept of a "carry". I simply believed that whoever got the kill deserved the kill.

Nowadays, I give kills to the carry until I believe they are worthless and will take my time elsewhere. 

First game of a bot game I had someone tell me that Garen's E doesn't work on towers and I was always wondering why we had to move with right click by default instead of left click like other point and click games. I realize now how stupid that was because Right click is so fucking comfortable I could never bring myself to flipping the keys just to left click move. 

My first game was roughly a year ago around this time, so I'm definitely not an OG league player like a lot of the people here. I decided to go straight into a blind pick instead of bots and I chose veigar because he was available to play for that week. I probably went 0/30 and just seen people saying i'm trolling in chat when I just didn't know what I was doing.. lol.