Hello from Germany

Hello freaks * kappa
I'm from Germany I'm 38 years old, have a 5 year old son. I've been playing League of Legends since Season 2. My first scripting experiences were with BoL then tried different platforms (#L, GoS, Toir + and HB) but as you all know, these have always been fast DT which is why I have tons of money and money time kicked out the window.
i wish from elocarry that it is qualitative, safe scripting what its worth money ...
  Lets have fun together ....

1 hour ago, ic3crown said:

Thanks a lot for giving me the chance.
there are some on high-minded who say this is all just scam.
of course I do not hope that it is so.

Well there is certainly going to be doubters, which is absolutely fine! Everyone is entitled to there own opinion. Once Elocarry is released they will be joining anyway.

1 hour ago, ic3crown said:

Most are deterred by the verification. but what I think is not bad on the contrary it is a sign that safety is important.

Yes exactly! The verification process is important and shows professionalism in the scripting community.
Welcome here!

Yeah I have to agree, although not ideal needing identification, id rather have that process instead of being banned every 3 games... Lets face it, most would. And without sounding too harsh I believe it will help reduce a lot of drama/immatureness that we have all seen before in other communities which is a big plus from me!

Anyways, sidetracked a bit! - Welcome to the community 🙂

On 11/3/2019 at 7:29 PM, ic3crown said:

Thanks a lot for giving me the chance.
there are some on high-minded who say this is all just scam.
of course I do not hope that it is so.

If this is all scam, we should be fooled.
This level of professionalism and effort is really worth it.