Hello fellow scripters

Guest Pura

Greetings from a long time scripter, ever since the glorious days of L#, i have been on and off from the scene for several years now, it's not as fun without it as you all must admit.

I'm currently studying programming and hope if EL will ever have an open API i can dip my toes into writing scripts for this, doesn't look that way from what I've seen, Vector taking care of everything at the moment.

Anyway, i'll be around here from now, good luck to me and you all to be picked as the chosen 100 😄

On 11/9/2019 at 12:19 PM, Pura said:

Greetings from a long time scripter, ever since the glorious days of L#, i have been on and off from the scene for several years now, it's not as fun without it as you all must admit.

I'm currently studying programming and hope if EL will ever have an open API i can dip my toes into writing scripts for this, doesn't look that way from what I've seen, Vector taking care of everything at the moment.

Anyway, i'll be around here from now, good luck to me and you all to be picked as the chosen 100 😄

Hey man welcome to EC! Regarding the open API, they want to have a standard code consistency for all champions first before considering an open API but if they ever will I would be super interested in publishing some champion scripts too 😄