Which script have you already used?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've pretty much used every public script starting with BOL up until Rift.

I honestly can't believe that I spent money on some of them despite many being either detected or very underwhelming in terms of quality.

Just to name the few that people may have forgotten: I've tried HesaEngine, Biksoon, GoElites, and ScriptersRift. 

There are others I have tried, but honestly I don't want to take the time to write each and every one of them down since most of us know what platforms we used.

2 hours ago, XavierFaux said:

I've pretty much used every public script starting with BOL up until Rift.

I honestly can't believe that I spent money on some of them despite many being either detected or very underwhelming in terms of quality.

Just to name the few that people may have forgotten: I've tried HesaEngine, Biksoon, GoElites, and ScriptersRift. 

There are others I have tried, but honestly I don't want to take the time to write each and every one of them down since most of us know what platforms we used.

I actually was ok with scriptersRift almost forgot about that one. There have been some good platforms over the years but riot just spending millions on anti cheat after leaguesharp kinda led to everyone's downfall. 

there used to be a tool called leaguebot even pre BoL, it would be like macroing combo's and has some sort of orbwalker but no prioritization on target, ancient .lua style