Flash F or D?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Well, most important thing in League of Legends, flash D or F?

• F
    • D

D to Dash

Real talk I find it easier to flash with D because it's directly under E which MOST dashes/blinks are already on. I personally keep 3 fingers on Q W and E because R usually has a long cooldown and it feels just as natural as using WASD for other games. Because of this, my index finger can easily reach the flash key on D better than on F. You can claim the time it takes to reach the keys are negligible, but it just feels right.

4 minutes ago, XavierFaux said:

D to Dash

Real talk I find it easier to flash with D because it's directly under E which MOST dashes/blinks are already on. I personally keep 3 fingers on Q W and E because R usually has a long cooldown and it feels just as natural as using WASD for other games. Because of this, my index finger can easily reach the flash key on D better than on F. You can claim the time it takes to reach the keys are negligible, but it just feels right.

TRUUUUUUUUUUUU

5 minutes ago, Fwendship said:

Well as much as I like the D, I'll have to go with F, just because that's what I'm used to for Flash. That being said, I do often accidentally flash when I'm trying to G-ping, maybe I should switch to D. 

You should,it would make u a better person.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest glorly34
On 5/21/2019 at 2:12 AM, XavierFaux said:

D to Dash

you are right man.