Dont buy this Free RP „exploit“

TheBombPADDI

Hello, in many discords and on other platforms ppl post that they have a exploit to get free RP don’t buy this shit here are the reasons why not:

Its not an exploit its just simply fraud/scamming Riot. You buy RP on a cracked account with stolen CC or via Lastschrift and than send Orbs to your main account. This is really bad stuff and riot can hunt you down even if you use a VPN, maybe they can also bann your main if they see that the HWID is the same (from fraud account and main account). And imagine you are selling something and the ppl use fake cc or other stuff and you have to deal with all the trouble and shit. 
So don’t use it just to see some other pixels 

Edited by TheBombPADDI
4 hours ago, TheBombPADDI said:

Also work with cc, there are more than 1 method btw 😉

the IBAN thing is true you have to use a german phone number (from a website).

Still simple scamming. And if you have no money for RP than just dont buy it, you just get some pixels 😂

Please show me a "fake" CC provider with working CVV codes. I promise you there arent any 😉 

Edited by Miller
3 minutes ago, Miller said:

Please show me a "fake" CC provider with working CVC codes. I promise you there arent any 😉 

You can easily buy them on the most Darknet market places i dont know if i am allowed to post links to these markets, you can also buy PayPal accounts with cookies and other shit to use them

Edited by TheBombPADDI
1 minute ago, TheBombPADDI said:

You can easily buy them on the most Darknet market places i dont know if i am allowed to post links to these markets 

Those are not fake tho? Those are real Credit Cards with correct Data from the owner +working CVV code.

Edited by Miller