We start the story

First of all, I want to apologize as always for my bad English.

Tomorrow may possibly begin the great day that each and every one of us here has been waiting for.
Tomorrow begins a new era in terms of the script along with all of us. Those who can use it from the first days will be the pioneers of the future of this platform (although, we have an excellent administration) Look at every detail, every action of the character, every movement that you think can be changed or improved.
The future of this depends on all of us. We are the tools for this to continue standing and bear the fruits that we all expect. I want to thank each and every one of you for being part of this beautiful community and the staff that truly made possible what everyone believed dead (I was one of them) Sadly I will not be able to accompany you at the beginning, but I know this platform will be for much longer. I hope to be able to join more deeply along with the rest in the game and not only in the forum.

Tomorrow we write a new era of script all together, the best of luck!

We start out small with what we have as EC is only in alpha, but once the alpha period ends a huge amount of champions and utilities will be supported!

The amount of users will grow up to a certain point and with the success of the platform I truly believe we can be the best!

I can't thank the staff enough for working hard to make this the best platform available. 

Once released, we the users will do our part to give suggestions and more to further the success of the platform. I hope for the best!