What makes my life better?

Just do things that you love doing. Take some time off spend time with your loved ones. If you ever catch yourself feeling stressed just take a few deep breaths and remember to unscrunch your forehead and relax your shoulders. You’ll find yourself feeling a little more relaxed if it helps

20 hours ago, Ranger1 said:

when u get home from work rdy to fuck and ya girl's like.. "not in the mood rn"

:cum:

15 hours ago, zzzMark said:

Just do things that you love doing. Take some time off spend time with your loved ones. If you ever catch yourself feeling stressed just take a few deep breaths and remember to unscrunch your forehead and relax your shoulders. You’ll find yourself feeling a little more relaxed if it helps

Thank you for saying such a good thing.

• 1 month later...

Full time worker here as eCOmmerce Manager, also got a company on my own on the other hand and are workin on the EC forums :D

Currently got to a point where i only have about 6 hours a day for my own ( sleep excluded ). Whenever i finish my work at a certain location, lets say at my full time job

I get to my car and drive arround for like an hours, speeding a little bit and calm down doing this. That helped me in the last 3 years drasticly.

TL;DR

Find something that calms you down, something you enjoy while not eating to much time while doing it. Go to the gym for example ( after covid lockdown ofc ).

Get yourself a nice car and drive arround with it. SImply do anything that calms you down for something like an hour, forget everything while doing it and concentrate

on the pure joy of your activity.

Edit:

Mental health isnt a joke - take is seriously.

Edited by Migno

I don't think about life that way. I think of everything I want to do daily and I am more process oriented than outcome oriented. I might just be in a different headspace nowadays in general but sometimes you gotta fight and be disciplined.   

Don't engage in "mental fights." It's a waste of your resources. 

Maybe try a marital art like jiujitsu or judo. From what you are saying, I have a feeling you'd like it.