Migno

spacer.png

Sup guys

here to support you with your individual gfx desired. From simple threaddesigns, signatures, avatares up to complete web development

with complex logics. Im here to serve you needs. Everything for free expect the web development ( maybe hook me up with a interesting idea ).

Previsouly finished projects:

Spoiler

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is awesome!

Just set up a dedi running bots 24/7 and will be opening up a smurf store in the very near future so it would be awesome to work with you :)

I was planning on hitting up fiverr to get something professional looking anyway so don't mind paying if the work is nice.

Feel free to hit me up if you have time to kill :D

I need a few animated things mate atm happy to pay might hit your dms if thats cool? @Migno seen your message in the shoutbox tho so i really hope you get well soon and nothing is too major! 

@Indikah what bot you use my man? i like to have a backlog of my own level 30s that ive levelled but its so long and the public ones atm are pretty dog in terms of ban rates?

12 hours ago, Indikah said:

This is awesome!

Just set up a dedi running bots 24/7 and will be opening up a smurf store in the very near future so it would be awesome to work with you :)

I was planning on hitting up fiverr to get something professional looking anyway so don't mind paying if the work is nice.

Feel free to hit me up if you have time to kill :D

Feel free to write me a DM, currently laying down all day due to the car accident but will get to thoose request as soon as i can stand and walk again lol

7 hours ago, Shikamaru said:

I need a few animated things mate atm happy to pay might hit your dms if thats cool? @Migno seen your message in the shoutbox tho so i really hope you get well soon and nothing is too major! 

@Indikah what bot you use my man? i like to have a backlog of my own level 30s that ive levelled but its so long and the public ones atm are pretty dog in terms of ban rates?

Same goes for you :) Feel free to DM me.