Migno

11 hours ago, Shikamaru said:

I need a few animated things mate atm happy to pay might hit your dms if thats cool? @Migno seen your message in the shoutbox tho so i really hope you get well soon and nothing is too major! 

@Indikah what bot you use my man? i like to have a backlog of my own level 30s that ive levelled but its so long and the public ones atm are pretty dog in terms of ban rates?

The the moment I'm running infernal 2.0 and no bans to date but it's not the most optimized in terms of performance with the vm as it can't run dxtory for some reason and stuck with rivatuner 7.2.3 for now. Pressing hard for them to work on that though because with the ban rates it would be awesome with dxtory I could probably run 35% or so more bots.

I do verify all the accounts and provide access to the email account to the buyer which I have heard is an extra step that most people don't take for some reason. Will be checking out the public release of aurora on another server to see how it performs though and currently in talks with somebody about getting access to a private but not sure if they will let me in yet :D

Feel free to dm me if you wanna talk more.

3 hours ago, Migno said:

Feel free to write me a DM, currently laying down all day due to the car accident but will get to thoose request as soon as i can stand and walk again lol

Shit bro take care haha I'm not in a rush :D Rest up and smoke a doobie or two :D