Elocarry downtime update - 18/03/20

Dear Subscribers,

While we work on getting the cheat back to 'FULL' undetected status we are working on a major core update.

This will include artificial intelligence. As it's quite exciting I don't want to just leave it here in a post like this. This deserves a much bigger post once the release has happened. As you know we are teaming up with some developers from other well known and established platforms in the past. Big things coming soon, either I, @Vector or @Obsidian will keep you all updated here.

While the cheat is offline from today you will be compensated. Thank you for your understanding!

The cheat has seen legitmate more downtime than uptime and the first thing you guys think of is another "big cool new update" that literaly none asked for.

You claim the cheat is undected right? that means you took good precautions of keeping that way  and you can continue  a) or you're basically lying b)

Case a) being true it means you would just need a more thorough check for detection vectors and file alterations but I assume with the current update if it was undetected it is not that much work? lol game files and modifications are NOT made daily. Bans can occur and these days everyone knows it. 

Your job is to be the best in the field. If you can guarantee  3 months no ban on average I'd say you're doing an excellent job. (not doing comparisons here because you know your own track record better than anyone else)

Case b) most of us get banned and some random post will be put on EC explaining why. You just realized what you are doing is not working and you need a total revamp.

Honestly I feel like we're just being trolled from one so called big overhaul into the next all while getting detected within a week. 

First the users are promised a  day+1   (48 hour I presume) update and then it's another random wait?

I think you need some serious consideration of what your customers actually want vs what you think they want because if I'm seeing all the forum posts. You and your customer's interest are not aligned. 

You need to start being strict and honest if you want to continue this project while actually having a customer base. Either you cannot guarantee safety and that is the reason why the cheat is being taken offline or you can provide a working cheat which customers paid for.  It is really as simple as that. 

10 minutes ago, Kurizu said:

The cheat has seen legitmate more downtime than uptime and the first thing you guys think of is another "big cool new update" that literaly none asked for.

You claim the cheat is undected right? that means you took good precautions of keeping that way  and you can continue  a) or you're basically lying b)

Case a) being true it means you would just need a more thorough check for detection vectors and file alterations but I assume with the current update if it was undetected it is not that much work? lol game files and modifications are NOT made daily. Bans can occur and these days everyone knows it. 

Your job is to be the best in the field. If you can guarantee  3 months no ban on average I'd say you're doing an excellent job. (not doing comparisons here because you know your own track record better than anyone else)

Case b) most of us get banned and some random post will be put on EC explaining why. You just realized what you are doing is not working and you need a total revamp.

Honestly I feel like we're just being trolled from one so called big overhaul into the next all while getting detected within a week. 

First the users are promised a  day+1   (48 hour I presume) update and then it's another random wait?

I think you need some serious consideration of what your customers actually want vs what you think they want because if I'm seeing all the forum posts. You and your customer's interest are not aligned. 

You need to start being strict and honest if you want to continue this project while actually having a customer base. Either you cannot guarantee safety and that is the reason why the cheat is being taken offline or you can provide a working cheat which customers paid for.  It is really as simple as that. 

While this post can seem pretty "rude", I feel it was meant in an encouraging and positively critical manner. I hope the administration sees this as an opportunity to do better and carefully consider various. 

12 minutes ago, Kurizu said:

If you check my post history you'll see that I speak my mind freely and I have often criticized certain things. In this case I believe that if an update is coming, and that update greatly improves EC, then I'd rather wait and have a great software. EC needs great improvements, if we need to wait so we can have an orbwalker that can actually farm, then be it. If we can have a better prediction, then let's wait. This is not a random update, this is a very needed update.

Besides there were users left untouched, which do seem to coincide with the list the administration provided, so I do not hesitate to believe what Zlitz's said, first because he has always been honest with us, second because his motivations match the users that got banned.

That's my opinion. What the community wants is a safe cheat, EC is providing that, but It's a learning process for them too, else It would not be an alpha.

3 minutes ago, Italia said:

If you check my post history you'll see that I speak my mind freely and I have often criticized certain things. In this case I believe that if an update is coming, and that update greatly improves EC, then I'd rather wait and have a great software. EC needs great improvements, if we need to wait so we can have an orbwalker that can actually farm, then be it. If we can have a better prediction, then let's wait. This is not a random update, this is a very needed update.

Besides there were users left untouched, which do seem to coincide with the list the administration provided, so I do not hesitate to believe what Zlitz's said, first because he has always been honest with us, second because his motivations match the users that got banned.

That's my opinion. What the community wants is a safe cheat, EC is providing that, but It's a learning process for them too, else It would not be an alpha.

Yes as do I. While I love all the things that you have said in this post orbwalker is not the main concern here if we are reasonable. Everything Orb/Champ related already comes secondary. This should have been made abundantly clear. 

I believe a small misconception in my post that you might have read is I'm not against new updates or big ones. Timing is just not great. Maybe i'm wrong. 

"Besides there were users left untouched, which do seem to coincide with the list the administration provided" Api timings where off and that is a guesstimate. There have been people banned not in the List. Only RIOT can legit tell you the appropriate answer.

I'm not saying what they said is not true. I'm saying the actions following are not exactly bringing the confidence that we need right now. 

"What the community wants is a safe cheat, EC is providing that, but It's a learning process for them too, else It would not be an alpha." -> duality argument, this statement is always true so what's the point of this.

You can only judge what you can measure.  As such, EC track record on detection is abysmal so it is definitely not what EC is providing. 

As for being an Alpha, yea.. sure in 2 years they could technically still be an Alpha. For a business that is a sad excuse and I'm actually sure every serious business owner would agree Zlitz including. He's not some random dude who's never done this before. Failure has consequences no matter which letter of the greek alphabet you are in. 

We will release the cheat back to official UD state before we release a HUGE update, but I am saying once the security checks and such have been completed you may end up seeing part of the AI update with the security patch. This won't take months, or even weeks. Overall I just thought it'd be cool to share with you guys what we're working on, as the AI will resolve the last hitting prediction, champion script quality and the release of the API for developers is what you guys wanted. :monkainsane:

2 hours ago, Zlitz said:

We will release the cheat back to official UD state before we release a HUGE update, but I am saying once the security checks and such have been completed you may end up seeing part of the AI update with the security patch. This won't take months, or even weeks. Overall I just thought it'd be cool to share with you guys what we're working on, as the AI will resolve the last hitting prediction, champion script quality and the release of the API for developers is what you guys wanted. :monkainsane:

I appreciate what you do zlitz. But the reason why we are a bit upset is obvious. We got banned the first time and we all said ok its alpha mistakes were made they will learn from it and be better. Then we waited almost 3!!! months for it to be undetected again. and what happened? the same result. banned in a week. Its for us as customers a bit upsetting to not know what happend really. and then read a post a few days later anouncing it will take some time becasue of another huge update like last time. where we waited 3 months. I think you guys should really work on being more open aabout whats going on behind the scenes and do it faster. So we can stay calm. Obviously im not speaking about telling us security stuff. But i hope you know what im trying to say. thanks

23 hours ago, Zlitz said:

API sounds promising, looking forward to seeing it :)

21/03/20 - We found a third security problem on the 20/03/20 however we wanted to be certain why some users are only now experiencing 'random' like bans. We will be compensating everyone as usual, however we will be adding extra days as even more compensation, as this shouldn't of happened! We understand that cheat detection's happen, but this specific issue shouldn't of happened. So I will be adding extra days to your already granted compensation.