Hey :)

Guest gsmurf1

Guest gsmurf1

Hey everyone!

I'm new to this community and thought i'd introduce myself!

I've played League since Season 2 on Garena servers (trust me, it's ass, would not use their service if there was another option) and went on a hiatus ever since all the public platforms were taken down back in late 2018. Just a short list of platforms i've used;

• BoL
  • joduska.me (then changed to L#)
  • GoS
  • EloBuddy
  • Toir+
  • Xorbot

Been back recently to play with some old friends, and league's just been tedious and boring without scripts haha :')

On a more personal level, I come from Singapore and studied Visual Communications; i do advertising, branding, web design etc. Currently self-learning UX Research in conjunction with UI Design, and on the side some C# as a base to start learning OOP programming - if i have any questions hope y'all don't mind me seeking help here either! 

I'm usually more of a lurker by nature (introverted), evidently by my reddit account being 6.5y old and having <30 comments - but i'll try to be more active here :)

See you guys around!

On 4/24/2020 at 10:52 PM, gsmurf1 said:

Hey everyone!

I'm new to this community and thought i'd introduce myself!

I've played League since Season 2 on Garena servers (trust me, it's ass, would not use their service if there was another option) and went on a hiatus ever since all the public platforms were taken down back in late 2018. Just a short list of platforms i've used;

• BoL
  • joduska.me (then changed to L#)
  • GoS
  • EloBuddy
  • Toir+
  • Xorbot

Been back recently to play with some old friends, and league's just been tedious and boring without scripts haha :')

On a more personal level, I come from Singapore and studied Visual Communications; i do advertising, branding, web design etc. Currently self-learning UX Research in conjunction with UI Design, and on the side some C# as a base to start learning OOP programming - if i have any questions hope y'all don't mind me seeking help here either! 

I'm usually more of a lurker by nature (introverted), evidently by my reddit account being 6.5y old and having <30 comments - but i'll try to be more active here :)

See you guys around!

welcome buddy , Hope u enjoy your stay with us :pepomusic: