New subscription & Better feedback

Dear community,

We have heard you all loud and clear! 

New subscription

From December 2020 we will be launching our brand new subscription.

• 24 Hours - £10.00

This package will only be available for members who previously brought a subscription here at Elocarry. We are adding this new subscription because some returning members want to test our new updates before committing to the full 30 day subscription plan.

Feedback & Update system

Managing all of the critical and not so critical feedback from every subscriber can be exhausting, especially when the feedback is poorly critiqued. To solve this problem we have came up with a system that allows every subscriber to reply with there feedback on a single thread. From November 2020, we will be introducing our feedback system that can be found here.

• Vote for your favourite Elocarry supported champion.
  • Every member on the forum can view this thread.

We hope that with these changes, we can solve the negative atmosphere and nonsense communicating within our Discord server. Our "sub-chat" and "chat" can finally be used as intended.

Rules

Starting from today, Elocarry will be enforcing the following rules: https://elocarry.net/rules/. So please make sure you have read and understood them.

Kind regards,

- The Elocarry Team

5 minutes ago, Rithmatist said:

This is some good news @Zlitz

looking forward to the voting champion polls.

I only have a question about it, will all members be able to vote? if so will the votepower of subscribers count more then verified members? or will it all be equal?

Only current active subscribers will be able to vote.

Those were great news until I noticed it will only be available to current subscribers. Unfortunately the monthly subscription won't work for me because of pricing and currently I don't play league enough to justify this expense. If this daily sub is available to verified users at some point I would definitely buy it.

7 hours ago, cHyNNNNN said:

Those were great news until I noticed it will only be available to current subscribers. Unfortunately the monthly subscription won't work for me because of pricing and currently I don't play league enough to justify this expense. If this daily sub is available to verified users at some point I would definitely buy it.

Thank you for the feedback! We could instead release a 7 day subscription(£35) for all users?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Zlitz unpinned this topic