Update Thread - From December Downtime

Dear community,

I hope you are all well. I have been meaning to make this update post for some time now, apologise for the delays.

So what is going on? Why is this update taking so long to release?

• In the backend our team agreed that we could have this released as early as January 20th - 2021. Our issue isn't the update itself, the issue is real life problems that have occurred since the development started on our new driver in December 2020.
  • Extras:
    • No bans have occurred during the testing of our new driver / security.
    • The driver and core is ready to go into final 7 day testing phase for bugs.

I will keep you guys posted when we enter our last 7 days testing phase or if something happens between then and now that is unexpected. Till then we are waiting for our security developer @Obsidian to go his final review.

Update - 07/03/21: I can confirm that obsidian has recovered from his personal circumstances and we have resumed full time development. This hasn't been an easy process for us due to external factors. However, I want to reassure you all that the wait will be worth it. I want to add that anyone who has sent payments during our downtime will of course be reimbursed there subscription time with +10 days free. We are making great progress and hope to update you all soon with our next stage. There has been no bans during the testing and development stages of the new update. We know that some of our competitors are experiencing endless bans :pepecoffee:

Kind regards,

- Zlitz.

• Zlitz pinned this topic