Review of my League of legends experience

Community & Support:

This area is nothing but superbly good. The community feels kind of like a family, even though I don't know anyone IRL. I regularly look back at conversations in Discord to take part in whats going on. People are friendly and helpful. The same goes for support, Zlitz and his team are very quick on responses, and you always feel prioritized, no matter what the issue is. Bug reports are always taken seriously, and the devs are always fast at work trying to solve them. Suggestions for all parts of the platform, be it champion specific or orb walker related, are quickly noted and added to their road map. I honestly have no complaints at all.

Security:

Since I haven't been a part of the community for very long, I'm not really the guy to speak here. The thing I can say is that Dencelle – one of the lead developers – is extremely good at what he does. He seems to be on top of things when it comes his main focus, which is security. I have no doubt they will break their previous undetected record of ~200 days by a big margin.

Performance:

I have used multiple platforms in the past, both internal and external, and I've always noticed some kind of performance issues. EC runs smooth as butter. Frame rates are as good as if I never used the platform in the first place.

Conclusion:

Overall, and in my own opinion, EC is the platform to use these days. Devs are currently implementing epic evade, improving prediction and fine tuning the orb walker. When all that is done and settled, they will improve champions scripts as well as add new ones. I'm personally looking forward to a legendary Riven script, just like the ones I've used in the past (HTTFRiven, Broken Wings to name a few). While there are still things to add and improve, I have full faith in the developers to make it happen. There seems to be a good number of great script developers at EC who really knows what they're doing, they all work together with code reviews and tests.