Recent Events

You don't realize the implications for your ID photo being stolen.

It could be used for money laudering, creating fake Paypals on your name, creating virtual bank accounts on your name, that they may use to cash out stolen money, or hacked money

This has so many terrible implications and the issue should be dealt accordingly, I am not sure if a police report was sent, but this Data Breach is terrible in my opinion, and having a friendly chat is not going to fix it. I hope authorities have been contacted.

Guest Globii
9 minutes ago, Italy said:

You don't realize the implications for your ID photo being stolen.

It could be used for money laudering, creating fake Paypals on your name, creating virtual bank accounts on your name, that they may use to cash out stolen money, or hacked money

This has so many terrible implications and the issue should be dealt accordingly, I am not sure if a police report was sent, but this Data Breach is terrible in my opinion, and having a friendly chat is not going to fix it. I hope authorities have been contacted.

Take a look at this, Sir. 

Like people already have stated, this was a unfortunate incident that shouldn't have happened and I have faith that it wont reoccur in the future. 

I'll say that @Zlitz way of handling the situation and honesty regarding everything has earned my respect for taking responsibility for this whole ordeal. There are more than a few that wouldn't even acknowledge the situation.

Edited by Ansu

Data breach this early is a fat F. but I doubt Zlitz will allow the possibility of anything like this to happen again. Aint bout to turn my back on a fellow Brit I have high expectations from EloCarry so will be interesting to see where EC in a few months time I have no doubts that without setbacks it will conquerer the market, just have to rebuild trust now. :thugdoge:

Guest glorly34

The recent events are a little disappointing, but I am still confident. I hope this will not happen again .I offer my support. 🙂

Edited by glorly34