League of Legends Tools

Guest dsh

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, CALSHARKY said:

never heard of that I assume it does the same thing Blitz does?

Imports item sets? IMO Blitz is the best LoL tool available right now

well, you can choose from different websites, like op.gg and such

Edited by Rithmatist
Guest Chubbies

I've always loved LoL Item Optimizer. It gives you the theoretical max build set for your champion and runes taking into consideration your ally and enemy champions. Sometimes it has you build weird shit, but it is always fucking awesome. Doesn't work on mobile, tho.

https://lolmath.net/

On 6/5/2019 at 4:27 PM, Chubbies said:

I've always loved LoL Item Optimizer. It gives you the theoretical max build set for your champion and runes taking into consideration your ally and enemy champions. Sometimes it has you build weird shit, but it is always fucking awesome. Doesn't work on mobile, tho.

https://lolmath.net/

This looks interesting. Gonna have to try it out.

Is anyone else having troubles with Blitz where it can't connect to Riot API while in-game? Also when I try adding new accounts it always says "Player is not in this region" or something. Aside from that it works still imports rune pages and builds to the in-game shop. 

3 minutes ago, Fwendship said:

Is anyone else having troubles with Blitz where it can't connect to Riot API while in-game? Also when I try adding new accounts it always says "Player is not in this region" or something. Aside from that it works still imports rune pages and builds to the in-game shop. 

Yeah sometimes happens, but now works fine for me