Race to Challenger

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Globii said:

I could setup a Discord if you guys want it so we can see who is in what Region. Or someone else does it, I dont mind 😄

Why would we create a discord when we have a perfectly functioning forum right here

Just now, Rychurd said:

Why would we create a discord when we have a perfectly functioning forum right here

I dont know... I just thought it would be a bit easier to have a Discord with Special Ranks like "EUW" "NA" "EUNE" and stuff like that to see whith who you can play or not.

6 minutes ago, Globii said:

I dont know... I just thought it would be a bit easier to have a Discord with Special Ranks like "EUW" "NA" "EUNE" and stuff like that to see whith who you can play or not.

I'm sure zlits would be able to manage an semi-automatic role system for regions on the forum, plus we have a matchmaking section!

1 minute ago, Rychurd said:

I'm sure zlits would be able to manage an semi-automatic role system for regions on the forum, plus we have a matchmaking section!

Hmm you're right tho. Since we all will be fairly active on the Forums hopefully, we could use the Matchmaking Section.

2 minutes ago, Moxman said:

I could get to grandmaster most likely... I don't know about challenger. 

I personally haven't been challenger since s4 with scripts so I can't say that I will be able to again. Although I am fairly confident, something something Elocarry is OP