Photography [#1]

Awooken

1 minute ago, Rychurd said:

Last time I checked @Shaun has some experience in photography. As far as my inexperienced eyes can see they look clean!

Thanks! Yeah I'll see what he says about these shots. I don't really take any specific kind of photos, just take random pictures of whatever I think looks nice lol. 

My eyes really enjoy the second pic over the first. For some reason, the lighting on the first pic's right shoe (relative to viewer) feels a bit too dark. I don't think there's much you can really do due to the angle of the light itself, but the depth of field looks nice. Maybe that's personal preference, but the second pic is definitely pleasing to me.

13 hours ago, XavierFaux said:

My eyes really enjoy the second pic over the first. For some reason, the lighting on the first pic's right shoe (relative to viewer) feels a bit too dark. I don't think there's much you can really do due to the angle of the light itself, but the depth of field looks nice. Maybe that's personal preference, but the second pic is definitely pleasing to me.

Thank you for the feedback! I also agree that the 2nd picture to me is much better and appealing to the eye. 

3 hours ago, Chase said:

i agree with the eggman what shoes are those?

4 hours ago, Eggman said:

Ye the grass one is oddly satisfying to look at. Also which huaraches are those? look pretty hot.

Idk what shoes they are, I can ask him when he's awake and edit this later on lol.

• 2 weeks later...