Most nostalgic game you used to play?

Guest zaschwyn

Guest zaschwyn
2 hours ago, XavierFaux said:

I'd probably like to add Luigi's Mansion and Super Mario Sunshine. I remember having sleepovers at my house where my friends and I would play Luigi's Mansion in the dark at night to see who would get scared first. It's not a super scary game, but we knew that some part of it was scary.

Luigi's mansion was such a hit for me when I was younger, always got stuck near the beginning of to boo sequence, I should probably go and try and finish it,

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, zaschwyn said:

Luigi's mansion was such a hit for me when I was younger, always got stuck near the beginning of to boo sequence, I should probably go and try and finish it,

It's such a fun game! You should definitely take the time to finish it! I managed to beat it much later than my friends did, but I definitely enjoyed it!

2 hours ago, MrCamper said:

The original Crash Bandicoot and Spyro were probably games I played the most in my childhood.

I still remember slacking school just to meet my grandmas house where we played Playstation 1 with these games

By the way was anyone a part of the Flyff/Metin2 era?

Edited by Leejey

So many games bring back memories. Crash Bandicoot, Zelda A Link to the Past, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Twisted Metal, FFX(Played the shit out of this game) Mario 3. The list could go on forever. Probably OoT and FFX are the games I played the most. I spent hours and hours on those games.

Edited by Tainted
On 7/8/2019 at 1:05 AM, Tainted said:

So many games bring back memories. Crash Bandicoot, Zelda A Link to the Past, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Twisted Metal, FFX(Played the shit out of this game) Mario 3. The list could go on forever. Probably OoT and FFX are the games I played the most. I spent hours and hours on those games.

Oh yeah in reference to Zelda, my most favorite one of the series was Wind waker. Likely cause I didnt really pay attention to the series earlier and then got my own gamecube with this game